SCREEN-L Archives

January 2011, Week 3

From:
"Frank, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:46:07 -0500
curious to know what exactly is meant by "However, there now seems to be a crackdown looming on the horizon as it relates to fair usage," . . . what's the source of this premonition?,  who is supposed to be cracking down?,  whose binoculars are fixed on the horizon, and what horizon exactly is it?,  are libraries reluctant to put docs on e-reserve?  [so far i've had no trouble  along those lines] . . .  any further details much appreciated

mike