SCREEN-L Archives

November 2010, Week 1

From:
"Frank, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 19:18:48 -0400
a number of years ago, while working on VERTIGO, i found myself stumped by the object in H's hand in his cameo, and raised this question on some cinema list-servs, almost certainly including this one . . . in the end no satisfactory answer emerged . . . another example, perhaps, of mr. H continuing to keep us in suspense long after his final "finis"

mike