SCREEN-L Archives

July 2010, Week 5

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 05:50:23 -0500
I'm currently working on a revision of my TV-studies textbook, *Television:
Critical Methods and Applications* (TVCrit.com), and, at the moment, I'm
trying to update the chapter that surveys critical methods.

I'm having trouble, however, finding a good, up-to-date overview of the
study of race/ethnicity within TV studies. There are plenty of overviews and
anthologies of race/ethnicity in the more general field of cultural studies.
But I've been unable to locate an overview/anthology devoted to
race/ethnicity specifically in TV studies.

Can anyone give me some guidance?

Thanks.

--
Jeremy Butler