SCREEN-L Archives

March 2010, Week 3

From:
Jennifer Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:40:05 -0600
Thanks to everyone who has replied!  It is indeed Jinni that I was looking
for, but I've appreciated the other directions you've pointed me in as well.
Many thanks everyone!

Jen

Jen Schneider
Assistant Professor, Liberal Arts and International Studies
Colorado School of Mines
Stratton Hall 415, 1005 14th St.
Golden, CO  80401

Ph:  303-273-3628