SCREEN-L Archives

March 2009, Week 1

From:
Louis Tartaglia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:53:55 +0000
If you have a computer with a DVD burner/player all you need is DVD
ripping software. I like Xilisoft DVDripper platinum (PC and Mac
compatible) you can choose a chapter from a movie or a specific time
with an in and out point. Creat the clips and later burn a DVD with
them.
Remember if the clips are to be shown from a DVD player the disk you
create has to be a "Video DVD" not a Data DVD. If the disk is for a
computer you can get away with making a data disk.

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

http://www.ScreenSite.org