SCREEN-L Archives

February 2009, Week 1

From:
Dana Polan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 22:46:56 -0500
Does anyone know of a good study of Errol Flynn's involvement with
the Cuban revolution?  I've looked at the standard Flynn biographies
and have copies of the films he made in support of the revolution.
But I was wondering if any researchers have followed this curious
story in any detail anywhere?

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org