SCREEN-L Archives

February 2008, Week 5

From:
Jessica Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:18:55 -0500
If you are a current SCS member you  should have gotten the 2008 Kino
Catalogue which includes a 25% off EVERYTHING through 3/31. If you have not
paid your dues but  want to take advantage of the sale just use the code
LIBX when you order on line. If you want a paper catalogue and have not
gotten one e mail me directly at [log in to unmask]

We just put out a set of Paradjanov's, some Resnais and more German silents
but the big news for me which is NOT in the catalogue and not yet on line is
that a series of films by women directors in the silent era ( FIRST LADIES)
will be coming out on DVD in April

The titles are
HYPOCRITES by Lois Weber which also includes the short film
ELEANOR'S CATCH by Cleo Madison

OCEAN WAIF by Alice Guy-Blache which comes with 49/17 by
Ruth Ann Baldwin

RED KIMONA by Dorothy Davenport Reid

These will be dirt cheap ( retail $19.95 each, on sale in April and May
For $14)

Can't help plugging these since I produced the series, so buy early and
often.

Remember the 25% off sale ends 3/31

Jessica Rosner
Kino International