SCREEN-L Archives

December 2007, Week 4

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 19:33:44 -0500
The endings of Earth vs. the Flying Saucers (almost tacked on!) and I
Married a Monster from Outer Space.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

http://web.archive.org/web/20050304105837/mywebpages.comcast.net/scottan
drewh/ [archive site; not currently active]
http://www.myspace.com/4637382
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Scottandrewhutchins
http://akas.imdb.com/name/nm0003149/

"The progress of a love-story is tedious to all those who are not
concerned, and I leave such themes to the hack novel-writers, and the
young boarding-school misses for whom they write."--William Makepeace
Thackeray, _Barry Lyndon_.