SCREEN-L Archives

December 2007, Week 3

From:
Prof Steven P Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 00:46:38 -0600
Dear colleagues and Mr Hutchins:

Any chance that S A Hutchins' potential grad schools at the M.A. level (to
which  he had applied for grad study) would have retained the original
"Hutchins application file" (dating from 2000) still there in their backfiles?

If so, perhaps that surviving "Hutchins file" would contain documentation
of the original GRE score?  I suppose that a grad dept. to which he not only
applied, but where he actually enrolled, would be even more likely to have
retained the documented "Hutchins file," complete with 2000 GRE score...?

Good luck,
Steven P Hilll,
University of Illinois.