SCREEN-L Archives

December 2007, Week 1

From:
Ethan de Seife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:37:33 -0500
Hello, all,

I feel a little funny about doing this, but my publisher assures me it's all
part of the game:

My first book has just been published by Wallflower
Press<http://wallflowerpress.co.uk/>as part of its new "Cultographies"
series. It is called THIS
IS SPINAL TAP<http://www.amazon.com/This-Spinal-Tap-Ethan-Seife/dp/190567449X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196436854&sr=8-1>,
and it offers aesthetic, reception-based, and cultural analysis of this
great film.

Other books in this series released so far are Geoff King's book on DONNIE
DARKO<http://www.amazon.com/Donnie-Darko-Geoff-King/dp/1905674511/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196436986&sr=1-3>and
Jeffrey Weinstock's volume on THE
ROCKY HORROR PICTURE
SHOW<http://www.amazon.com/Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show/dp/1905674503/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196437014&sr=1-1>
.

They all make great stocking-stuffers!

Best wishes,
Ethan de Seife

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org