SCREEN-L Archives

September 2006, Week 2

From:
"Holberg, Amy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:32:45 -0400
I am not employed by "The Movies Begin" people, but I second it as the one to buy. There are things on those disks you couldn't find elsewhere in the past, and an excellent collection of shorts by all those below. If yousupplement with extended collections of Griffith, Chaplain, etc., you end up with a termendous collection that's very easy to use to plan classes as well as teach them.

Amy Holberg