SCREEN-L Archives

September 2006, Week 2

From:
Robert Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:00:01 -0400
I suggest the Library of Congress collection of early films.
These have been carefully restored and include expert
commentary.  Just as important as the rare films, they
include films with regional/cultural significance.  I don't
have the link but its title is "Treasures From American Film Archives"

Robert Johnson, Jr.
Framingham State College