SCREEN-L Archives

February 2006, Week 1

From:
Michelle Langford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:56:46 +1100
I noticed all Donald L's Iranian suggestions were by men! Try something by
Tamineh Milani or Marziyeh Meshkini or Samira Makhmalbaf, or Niki Karimi
(actress turned director) There are an amazing bunch of Iranian women
filmmakers emerging. PS. I showed Kandahar last year and students don't
respond so well to it.
Michelle

http://www.ScreenSite.org