SCREEN-L Archives

January 2006, Week 2

From:
Jennifer Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:46:28 -0700
Hi all,

I'm new to the list, but wondered if anyone might be able to help a
colleague of mine.  He's teaching a class on service learning, and was
hoping to find a documentary that shows the benefits of doing community
service or working in service learning.  All I could think of was the Spacey
flick Pass It On, which doesn't really work for his class (and doesn't
really fit anyway).  Any ideas?

Jen

Jen Schneider, Ph.D.

Lecturer, Liberal Arts and International Studies

Coordinator, Nature and Human Values and LAIS Writing Center

Colorado School of Mines

Stratton Hall 424, 1005 14th St.

Golden, CO  80401

Ph:  303-273-3628