SCREEN-L Archives

January 2006, Week 1

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 22:16:56 -0600
You seem to be in luck!  Sunrise Silents lists a new DVD version of the 1925 STELLA DALLAS with what look like some nice additional features.  It's listed at http://www.sunrisesilents.com/SDBB_des.html

Don Larsson

"Oh!  Time, Strength, Cash, and Patience!"
                                         --Herman Melville
Donald F. Larsson
Department of English, AH 230
Minnesota State University