SCREEN-L Archives

December 2005, Week 2

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 07:31:32 -0600
A starting place might be the Council on Undergraduate Research.  Their site includes a list of member institutions, some of whom host undergraduate conferences.

http://www.cur.org/links.html

Don Larsson

"Oh!  Time, Strength, Cash, and Patience!"
                                         --Herman Melville
Donald F. Larsson
Department of English, AH 230
Minnesota State University