SCREEN-L Archives

December 2005, Week 1

From:
Naomi Tirosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 14:51:03 +0200
PN1995.9.C513C45 2001
ISBN 0631222448
Title Cinema and the city :
 film and urban societies in a global context / edited by Mark Shiel and Tony Fitzmaurice
Published Oxford, UK : Blackwell Publishers, 2001

PN1995.9.C5B37 2002
Author Barber, Stephen, 1961-
 Title Projected cities :
 [cinema and urban space] / Stephen Barbe
Published London : Reaktion, 2002

PN56.C55B76 2002
 Author Brooker, Peter
 Title Modernity and metropolis :
 writing, film, and urban formations / Peter Brooker.
 Published New York : Palgrave, 2002.

Naomi Tirosh
Haifa University Library

Dear Film Scholars,

    I have been asked to suggest a really good article surveying the
CITY IN FILM.

    Please share with me your best article or book in this area. I can find
fragments for major works, but no synoptic overview.

    Others may profit from such a discussion....

    Thanks!

Peter Rollins