SCREEN-L Archives

September 2005, Week 1

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:28:52 -0500
Is your university/college offering support to researchers/teachers
displaced by hurricane Katrina?

I've started a clearinghouse for this information, but I need help
filling it with pertinent data. I'm sending this plea as far and wide
as possible--asking folks to check with their institutions about
assistance to hurricane victims who are scholars and teachers. Often
you'll find this information on your institution's Website.

If you have information to share with film/TV researchers, please post
it to this ScreenSite.org forum:

http://www.screensite.org/forum-19.html

You don't have to register with ScreenSite to post information. The
whole process is very quick.

Also, please spread the word to any researchers you know who might be
assisted by this service.

Thank you.

--
Jeremy Butler