SCREEN-L Archives

August 2005, Week 2

From:
Mike Chopra-Gant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:01:27 +0100
On a Macintosh I have used an application called USB Vision Capture and a
Belkin USB Video Bus  device connected to the video player. The results
are acceptable if nothing better is available but quality is some way
below a grab from a DVD. I've no idea how up to date this method is.
Knowing my general state of technical awareness, I'm probably rather
behind the times.

Good luck

Mike

http://www.ScreenSite.org