SCREEN-L Archives

May 2005, Week 4

From:
"Steven P. Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 00:34:28 -0500
Dear Prof Lingle & colleague(s):

How about Jean Renoir's light-hearted "Elena and Her Men" (color; with Ingrid
Bergman, Mel Ferrer, Jean Marais)?   Or Renoir's slightly more serious "Rules of
the Game" (B&W; with Marcel Dalio, Renoir himself, Nora Gregoire, Julien Carrette)?

And there should be plenty of other, equally good if not better, possibilities
that other subscribers will suggest.

Cheers,
Steven P Hill,
University of Illinois.