SCREEN-L Archives

May 2005, Week 1

From:
Chris Dzialo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 15:08:57 -0700
Did anyone happen to catch King of the Hill last night? Peggy is a camera operator for a local news station, and they're caught in a forest-fire. Burning trees are falling left and right and they seem doomed, but Peggy keeps broadcasting and says something to the effect of "I'm gonna keep recording, because as long as we're on TV we won't die, as they would never allow it on the air." I don't remember the exact quote and even fear I've butchered it--if anyone has the episode on tape/TIVO etc and could double-check the wording I would appreciate it!! I don't know where else to find the quote as it was just on the air and thus wouldn't be on a DVD etc. Feel free to email me directly.

Thanks,
Chris Dzialo