SCREEN-L Archives

May 2005, Week 1

From:
"Steven P. Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 12:43:40 -0500
Dear editors of "Buffy Studies," and colleagues:

I apologize for my abysmal ignorance. What in the name of the Almighty is "Buffy Studies"? Assuming
that the "Buffy" posting (attached below) is not a belated April Fool's joke, it must be SOME sub-discipline
within popular culture, which an old-timer like yours truly has never heard of...

Gratefully,
Steven P. Hill,
Cinema Studies, Univ. of IL.