SCREEN-L Archives

April 2005, Week 4

From:
Harry Kirchner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:56:43 -0500
Dear All -
I am compiling a list of personal documentaries or any other films or videos of an
autobiographical nature - from the most superficial/ banal to the most personal/
confessional. Any genre, from (self) promotional/ corporate through to art/
"experimental". If you are able to supply a short synopsis and/ or provide any details
re distributors or accessibility through libraries etc. I would be most grateful.
Also - any journals which may have devoted issues to this type of film and /or
curated seasons, festivals.
With thanks,
Harry Kirchner
Cinema Studies Program