SCREEN-L Archives

April 2005, Week 3

From:
Krin Gabbard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:40:34 -0400
Can anyone explain to me in words of two or three syllables what the
difference is between the type of animation used by the makers of A Bug's
Life versus what was used for Antz (both films 1998)?  And what are the
more recent films that use one or both of these techniques?  Has one system
won out over the other in recent years?  I'd also appreciate being directed
to a good article or web site that clearly explains the two techniques.

Many thanks to my cherished colleagues.

Best,
      krin

Krin Gabbard