SCREEN-L Archives

March 2005, Week 5

Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:25:15 -0500
This message is addressed to those going to the
Screen Studies Conference in Glasgow, 1-3 July

My wife and I are planning to attend the conference, and hope
to save some money and to get to see England at the same
time by driving, rather than flying, from London to Glasgow.
We are looking for one or two others to share the trip, the
driving, and some of the expenses with us.

DETAILS:
        We arrive at Heathrow, from the US, on Wednesday
morning, 29 June.  We have a car [automatic transmission]
reserved and hope to travel through England, arriving in
Glasgow either on the evening of Thursday, 30 June, or by
midday on Friday, 1 July.  The exact itinerary and stopping
points remain to be determined, though we imagine that
travelling through the Lake District is likely to be a high
priority.

        If you have any interest in participating in this trip
please get in touch with us off-list.  The e-mail address is:

Mike