SCREEN-L Archives

March 2005, Week 4

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:27:12 -0600
Thanks go to David for referring us to Afterdawn and Videohelp.  (I'd
seen the latter before, but not the former.)  I've added them to the
section on fair use in ScreenSite's Web directory:

http://www.screensite.org/link-62.html

Do other Screen-L subscribers have additional suggestions for good sites
about fair-use copying/excerpting DVDs?  If so, please do submit them to
ScreenSite, an online resource for film/TV students and teachers.

Thanks!

--
Jeremy Butler
www.ScreenSite.org