SCREEN-L Archives

March 2005, Week 1

From:
gloria monti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:17:33 -0500
	Dear Colleagues:
I am chairing at panel (Gender and Race in Literature and Film) at the
Rocky Mountain Modern Language Association conference
(http://rmmla.wsu.edu/callForPapers/default.asp#cfp) which will take
place on 20-22 October 2005 at a "lovely resort" (in the words of the
RMMLA's executive director) in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
I welcome paper proposals that address both issues of gender and race
in film. Please, e-mail me a one page abstract
([log in to unmask]) by 15 March 2005.
Thank you,

Gloria Monti

gloria monti, ph.d.