SCREEN-L Archives

February 2005, Week 2

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:48:30 -0600
As it happens, John, there was a lively discussion about the romantic
artist on TV here on Screen-L back in November.  I know it's not exactly
the artist-on-film, but you might find it interesting nonetheless.

To access Screen-L's archive, go to

http://bama.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=screen-l

And search for "romantic and artist".  It'll help limit the search if
you specify only "Since" October 2004.

Regards,

--
Jeremy Butler