SCREEN-L Archives

December 2004, Week 3

From:
Avi Santo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:32:43 +0000
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the sixth issue of Flow came out on Friday,
December 17. This issue features columns by Brian Ott, Jim McGuigan, and
Frederick Wasser, with a guest column by Toby Miller.

We have also published a one-time column by Erin MacLeod. If you have
suggestions for one-time submissions, please contact our Features Editor,
Hollis Griffin ([log in to unmask])

Enjoy the columns and please feel free to post responses. The Flow website
is http://www.flowtv.org

I have a dreadful feeling that the announcement for issue #5 was never
posted, so in case, please feel free to check that issue out as well through
our archive links. It featured columns by Michael Curtin, Cynthia Fuchs,
Anna McCarthy, Robert Schrag, and a guest column by Michele Hilmes. We also
published a one-time column by Bill Herman.

Also, On January 21st we will publish an interview with Jason Reich, a
writer for The Daily Show, and we'd like your help. What do you want to
know? Please submit questions here directly through the comments section on
the Flow webpage. Consider it a "group interview." We can't guarantee your
question will be used, but we'll accomodate as many of our readers as
possible and, if your question is not used, we'll try to see that your area
of interest is addressed.

Jason Reich is a two-time Emmy award winning writer for Comedy Central's The
Daily Show with Jon Stewart. In addition to being a part-time stand-up and
sketch comedian, his work has appeared in Newsday, as well as on NPR's
Rewind, blacktable.com, and nerve.com, and he has been called "very funny"
by editors of various other publications who have subsequently rejected his
submissions.

Happy Holidays!

Avi Santo & Chris Lucas
Coordinating Editors