SCREEN-L Archives

September 2004, Week 4

From:
William Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:04:32 -0700
I was very impressed by the critical commentary on the Godard Contempt/Le Mépris DVD.  I don't have it at hand and therefore cannot mention names except for Raoul Coutard, but I learned a lot from the voice over version which stressed film technique.  Bill Hendrickson, Arizona State University