SCREEN-L Archives

September 2004, Week 4

From:
Rainer Maria Köppl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:56:52 -0400
There were in-depth discussions on the subject of Stummfilm (silent
movies) versus Tonfilm (Talkies, verbal translation: Sound-Film)
in Germany and Austria.

Best
Rainer
Rainer M. Koeppl
Institute for Theater, Film and Media Studies
University of Vienna
Hofburg, Batthyanystiege
1010 Wien
AUSTRIA, Europe