SCREEN-L Archives

September 2004, Week 1

Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:49:08 +1000
To Harvey Greenberg ...

Hitchcock made several such conspiracy films, with hints (drawn if also
withdrawn!) of supernatural elements, from REBECCA to VERTIGO  to THE
BIRDS.

Also, I've been tutoring a young student in 'Macbeth' lately, which
prompts me to suggest both Shakespeare and Polanski as 'goers' (various
filmed works of both, surely).  For example, Polanski's ROSEMARY'S BABY

- Ken Mogg

http://www.ScreenSite.org