SCREEN-L Archives

April 2004, Week 2

From:
Richard Wohlfeiler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 20:45:58 -0700
I have a vague memory that one of the Hammer Studios' Quatermass
films might be like what you describe. I'm sure one of them (ENEMY
FROM SPACE?) ended with the discovery of the creatures in a sort of
refinery, although I can't quite remember if the
surrogate/replacement theme was a feature of that film.

Richard Wohlfeiler

http://www.ScreenSite.org