SCREEN-L Archives

March 2004, Week 2

From:
"Swart, Wernard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:06:13 -0000
FREE ACCESS FOR ONLY 3 MORE WEEKS!

Following the success of our 2003 free trial initiative, we are
delighted to announce that SAGE journals will be available for free on a
trial basis via Ingenta Select from 15th January 2004 until 31st March
2004.

This free access is open to all and is username password based. There is
no need for your librarian or administrator to set up site-wide access.
Simply go to www.sagepublications.com/freeaccess
<http://www.sagepublications.com/freeaccess>  from 15 January onwards
and follow the instructions to set up your personal access. You will
receive a personal username and password. They will allow you to access
the full-text of SAGE journals available on Ingenta Select at your
convenience.

If you need any further information or if we can help in any way, please
do not hesitate to contact me.

Debbie Cock
Journals Marketing Manager
SAGE Publications
1 Oliver's Yard

55 City Road

London   EC1Y 1SP

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7324 8500 ext 2212
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7324 8600
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Website: www.sagepub.co.uk <http://www.sagepub.co.uk>

SAGE Publications:  The Academic and Professional Publisher of Choice

FREE electronic access to all SAGE Journals - available from 15 January to 31st March 2004 via Ingenta Select. Simply go to www.sagepublications.com/freeaccess for more information.

New from SAGE - the SAGE Full-Text Collections in Criminology, Communications, Sociology and Political Science:  Electronic full-text research databases from SAGE and participating societies.  Two new SAGE Full-text Collections in Education and Psychology will be released in 2004. For full information on these powerful research tools, go to www.sagefulltext.com.

SAGE London has moved - our new address details are available at http://www.sagepub.co.uk

http://www.ScreenSite.org