SCREEN-L Archives

February 2004, Week 3

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:26:28 -0600
According to an online Washington Post article about CB's neice, the choreographer Agnes de Mille, the de Mille family was Episcopalian, although his mother was a Jewish convert:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/chap1/no_inter.htm

Rossellini was apparently Catholic by birth and heritage.

Don Larsson
"Only connect."  --EM Forster
Donald F. Larsson
English Department