SCREEN-L Archives

December 2003, Week 1

From:
Key West IndieFest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:22:59 -0700
Dear Independent Filmmakers and Screenwriters,

Announcing our "Dual-Festival" Entry Special for the 2003 Holiday Season!

For one *low* price you may enter *both* Key West IndieFest 2004 (April 1 - 4)
and Telluride IndieFest 2004 (September 2 - 5)!

Just go to:

http://keywestindiefest.com     or

http://tellurideindiefest.com

for complete information and *online* entry forms!

------------- fyi:

Every entry will be submitted to *each* festival's 'preview and
selection' process -
and will be judged by *different* members of each staff.

-------------

We look forward to receiving and previewing your entries - and hope
this message
finds you *happy and healthy*!

Sincerely yours,

Michael Carr
Director:  Key West and Telluride IndieFests

http://keywestindiefest.com

http://tellurideindiefest.com

Showcasing the best *independent* films and screenplays in the world -
by the sea, and high in the mountains!