SCREEN-L Archives

August 2003, Week 4

From:
Dana Polan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:32:40 -0500
This is cross-listed with H-film.

I'm trying to research a course on the "Motion Picture" that Terry Ramsaye
did in 1926 at the New School in conjunction with the publication of A
MILLION AND ONE NIGHTS.  Does anyone have leads on this or research
ideas.  I'm in touch with the NS archives and with Georgetown, which has
the Ramsaye papers.  Any other ideas?

Does anyone know any good secondary material on Ramsaye?  There's a
chapter in Allen/Gomery but is there anything else that would be of use?

Thanks!
--Dana Polan