SCREEN-L Archives

June 2003, Week 4

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:57:50 -0500
Stuart Galbraith IV has some not nice things to say about not nice things he
said in seeming ignorance in _Japanese Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror
Films_--since Crowther thought they were all garbage no matter how well
made.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall
Theatre & Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"But since in fact we see that avarice, anger, envy, pride, sloth, lust and
stupidity commonly profit far beyond humility, chastity, fortitude, justice
and thought, and have to choose, to be human at all...why then perhaps we
*must* stand fast a little--even at the risk of being heroes." --Sir Thomas
More, _A Man for All Seasons_, by Robert Bolt