SCREEN-L Archives

May 2003, Week 1

From:
Shane Nye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 15:23:24 -0700
Hi Mike,

One good place to start is Rick Prelinger's fantastic
site. Be sure and read the fine print about screening
 the films.

The Internet Archive is collaborating with various
collectors, community members, and film-makers to
provide easy access to a rich and fascinating core
collection of archival films.

http://www.archive.org/

Shane Nye
Editing Instructor