SCREEN-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:50:00 -0600
You'll probably have to go to an archive to find the material you are
looking for. For example, you can find some correspondence and other
material from Dore Schary relating to CROSSFIRE at the Center for Film
and TV Study at Madison, WI, but even that had little to say about the
film's stylistics. Ask your librarian for help in locating archives
with collections of papers, etc. from the individuals involved. A good
place to make inquiries might be the UCLA Film Archive at:
http://www.cinema.ucla.edu/

One more accessible possibility might lie in the ancillary materials on
DVD versions of some of the better-known films.

Don Larsson

"Only connect" --E.M. Forster
Donald F. Larsson
Department of English, AH 230