SCREEN-L Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:39:30 -0500
Obituary for Kinji Fukasaku.

Didn't he get arrested for drug trafficking around 1995?

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall
Theatre & Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"But since in fact we see that avarice, anger, envy, pride, sloth, lust and
stupidity commonly profit far beyond humility, chastity, fortitude, justice
and thought, and have to choose, to be human at all...why then perhaps we
*must* stand fast a little--even at the risk of being heroes." --Sir Thomas
More, _A Man for All Seasons_, by Robert Bolt