SCREEN-L Archives

February 2003, Week 1

From:
Debbie Cock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:25:13 -0000
Press Release  For immediate release: 4th February 2003

Researchers and Students Receive Free Access to SAGE Electronic Journals in
February and March 2003

SAGE is providing free access to all journals available electronically via
ingenta during February and March 2003. This includes full text files for
issues being published during the first quarter of 2003, as well as back
files going back as far as 1999 (where available).

"As a result of the tremendous success of our free electronic access offer
in 2001, SAGE is once again opening up access to all our electronic
journals." say SAGE executives. "With this offer we are aiming to give
librarians the opportunity to promote online resources at their libraries
and expose students and faculty to the full range of electronic journals
before subscribing."

Access is easy and requires no special set-up. Full details about how to
access SAGE's journals for free are available on SAGE's website
www.sagepub.co.uk/freeaccess. Electronic access is being provided through
the intermediary, ingenta.

SAGE's electronic journals are currently available all year round to all our
institutional subscribers (and members of those institutions) as part of
their subscription through a choice of six intermediaries.

Ends

About SAGE

SAGE Publications, one of the world's leading international journal
publishers, is a privately-owned company dedicated to the global
dissemination of information. SAGE currently publishes over 360 journals
across the social and behavioral sciences as well as in medicine, life
sciences and engineering.

For further information contact:
Jane Makoff, Head of Journals Marketing,
SAGE Publications, 6 Bonhill Street, London EC2A 4PU, UK
Tel: +020 7374 0645 Fax: +020 7374 8741
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.sagepub.co.uk