SCREEN-L Archives

December 2002, Week 3

From:
"Larsson, Donald F." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:24:58 -0600
There have been at least a few showings of KMK in 3-D in the last couple
of years. For example, see:
http://instereo.topcities.com/NewsArchive1.html

It was also shown at the Oak St. Cinema in Minneapolis in fall 2000,
using dual-projection and polarized glasses.

Don Larsson

"Only connect" --E.M. Forster
Donald F. Larsson
Department of English, AH 230