SCREEN-L Archives

September 2002, Week 3

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:01:09 -0500
I'm still trying to figure out what I can do with my B.A.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall Theatre &
Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"In today's world, we're always forced to do what is insisted by others.
But why should money determine what we do in life... or what we are... or
what we become? Even the rapport of our true relationships?"--Jean-Luc
Godard, _Le Mépris_.