SCREEN-L Archives

May 2002, Week 1

From:
Deborah Carmichael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 21:25:41 EDT
This is not such a trivial thread.  Quality sources for film scholarship are
important to our research and to that of our students.

Film & History is now in its thirty-second year of publication and each year
focuses on a particular thematic/cinematic thread.  In addition to the hard
copy journal, the first twenty-six years of Film & History are available on
CD-ROM--a valuable resource for film research.  Film & History also provides
a CD-ROM Annual series, publishing worthy articles that were not within the
parameters of the print journal's focus.  Again, valuable material for
research because these Annuals also include archival documents and
groundbreaking books on film and television by John O'Connor.

Visit the Film & History website for additional information at
http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~filmhis/  and find information on the next Film &
History League national conference in 2002.

Deborah Carmichael
Associate Editor
Film & History: An Interdisciplinary Journal

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite