SCREEN-L Archives

March 2002, Week 1

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:33:57 -0500
RoboCop (tangentially)
Barton Fink<--must see for this topic
Sullivan's Travels
The Wizard of Speed and Time<--must see for this topic
An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn
Bowfinger
Ed Wood (the Screen Classics guy)
Last Action Hero
Hollywood Boulevard
Movie Movie
The Player<--must see for this topic
Wag the Dog<--must see for this topic

I haven't seen all these, so I'm not certain.  It's also been to long since I've seen Last Action Hero to remember if the Charles
Dance character is what you're looking for.

Scott