SCREEN-L Archives

March 2002, Week 1

From:
James Groom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:22:32 -0800
Does anyone know where I might be able to find some
information on movie rental numbers over the last 20
years?  I am particularly looking for numbers on
movies such as CHUD, Alphabet City, Times Square, The
Warriors, The Wanderers, Fort Apache the Bronx,
Saturday Night Fever, and Maniac.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim Groom