SCREEN-L Archives

January 2002, Week 3

From:
Patricia Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:39:04 -0200
You should try to contact the Argentine Embassy in Washington. The
cultural sector should have a subtitled VHS to lend to you. When do
you need the tape? I could pass you some contact numbers in the
Argentine Film Institute who can help you for sure.

Last year we organized a retrospective of his films here in Brazil
and they were very cooperative.

Patricia Martin
Projeto Pro@rte Brasil