SCREEN-L Archives

October 2001, Week 3

From:
Paul Fryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:04:06 EDT
I am trying to find a video called The Stanislavsky Century to show to a
group of students. I have been unable to find this here in the UK (not even
similar academic libraries have even heard of it) and I am running critically
short of time.
Does anyone have access to a copy that I could borrow - I will, of course
return safely and cover shipping costs ?
Thanks.

Paul Fryer
Senior Lecturer in Theatre
Rose Bruford College (U.K.)