SCREEN-L Archives

October 2001, Week 3

From:
Robert Inglis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:09:31 -0500
We're conducting an interview for a zine with the playwright, Mark Dunn,
whose "Frank's Life" bears resemblances to "The Truman Show", as his lawsuit
against Paramount stated. If you want to get in contact with me regarding
this, please feel free to do so.

- Bob Inglis

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
      Italian Proverb